Start with my full itinerary guide for Coron, Palawan. It includes everything you need to know about Coron island in the Philippines, how to get from Manila to Coron or Puerto Princesa to Coron, and the different Coron Palawan tour package you can find on this island.
This post focuses on where to stay in Coron, Palawan, with all the different options from luxury to budget, so that you can find the best hotels in Coron, Palawan to fit your travel type!
Where to stay in Coron, Palawan
Trying to narrow your choice on which Coron, Palawan hotel to stay?
There are tons of Coron, Palawan resorts and hotels, partly due to the increasing interest from many tourists in recent years. From luxurious, private beach villas to hotels with a beachfront or vibrant hostels, you’ll be spoilt for choice.
Luxury resorts in Coron, Palawan, Philippines
Some of these Coron, Palawan resorts are located on remote, private islands, so it’s perfect for if you want to avoid the crowds in the town area. These villas also offer private Coron, Palawan tour packages that allows you to see Coron a little differently than how the main tours would, so it’s perfect for those looking for more customizable Coron, Palawan tour options and smaller groups.
We stayed at Club Paradise for part of our stay in Coron, and absolutely enjoyed the exclusiveness. Read our review about it here.
Some of the best Coron island resorts are:
- Club Paradise (From SGD301/night)
- Two Seasons Coron Island Resort & Spa (From SGD645/night)
- Sangat Island Dive Resort (From SGD306/night)
Mid-Range hotels & resorts in Coron, Palawan, Philippines
Stay in comfort at these Coron, Philippines hotels without being too far away from Coron Town Proper. Whether you want to stay in a beachfront resort on the outskirts of Coron or stay in a delightful hotel conveniently located in the Coron Town Proper city centre, there are plenty of options for you here. Here are some of the best hotels in Coron, Palawan:
Coron, Palawan Resorts:
- Coron Soleil Garden Resort (From SGD123/night)
- Sophia’s Garden Resort (From SGD120/night)
- El Rio Y Mar Resort (From SGD150/night)
Coron, Palawan Hotels:
- Asia Grand View Hotel (From SGD116/night)
- Bluewave Hotel (From SGD133/night)
- The Funny Lion (From SGD186/night)
- MO2 Westown Lagoon (From SGD67/night)
Budget hotels & hostels in Coron, Palawan, Philippines
Surround yourself with like-minded backpackers in hostels, who are mostly here in Coron eager to experience a thrilling journey of island-hopping around the beautiful islands.
Coron, Palawan Hostels:
If you looking for cheap, private accommodation, then budget hotels are the way to go. The lower prices of these accommodations means you can afford to spend more on Coron tour packages.
Coron, Palawan Budget Hotels:
- K-Heights Inn (From SGD26/night)
- Macky’s Hidden Inn (From SGD29/night)
- Coron Paradise Bed & Breakfast (From SGD27/night)
So there you have it!
These are just some of the best places to stay in Coron, Palawan that I’ve found, but feel free to explore more if you found them not to your liking.
Regardless of the type of accommodation you choose to stay in Coron island in the Philippines, the island-hopping tours in Coron are the main highlight, which I can vouch will certainly awe you!
Read other posts about Philippines:
- Summer Packing List; All You Ever Need for Every Beach Holiday!
- How To Care For Your Hair When Travelling
- 10 Philippines Travel Tips from a Local
- Where to Stay in El Nido, Palawan, Philippines
- Things to Do in El Nido, Palawan, Philippines – The Only Guide You Need for Visiting El Nido!
- El Nido Tour A – Spectacular Island-Hopping Sights in Palawan
- Club Paradise Palawan, Coron, Philippines – Hotel Review
- Coron Palawan Tour – The Ultimate Island-Hopping Tour
- Things to Do in Coron, Palawan, Philippines
- Boracay or Palawan for a Vacation in the Philippines?
- Clark, The Lesser Known Gem of Philippines
- Davao, The Fruit Paradise of Philippines
- Queen City of the South – Cebu, Philippines