Due to the growing popularity of El Nido and Coron, there are now a variety of accommodation options for tourists to choose from. The hotels in El Nido are surprisingly affordable, given to influx of tourists.
From hotels to hostels, and from swanky villas to beachside residences, there is one to suit every taste.
The cost of staying in El Nido can range from as little as $13 per night, to over $700 per night.
Search for your perfect accommodation on HotelsCombined, Agoda and Booking.com
Hotels in El Nido, Palawan, Philippines
El Nido, Palawan Resorts:
Want to pamper yourself? Unwind away from the hustle and bustle of the town in one of the villas on these private islands in the beautiful waters of El Nido. Surely this is the best place to stay in El Nido if you can afford it.
Indulge in the activities that these El Nido beach resorts provide, which can include a candlelight dinner by the sea, snorkelling with the fishes and a relaxing spa and massage.
Here are some of the best resorts in El Nido, with prices starting as low as $350:
- El Nido Resorts Miniloc Island ($488/night)
- El Nido Resorts Lagen Island ($490/night)
- Matinloc Island ($350/night)
El Nido, Palawan Hotels
There are many new El Nido beach hotels and Airbnb apartments sprouting up all over El Nido too.
Some are located very close to the port, where most of the shops, restaurants and entertainment areas are located are, whilst others are located slightly further away from that.
The best hotels in El Nido, while not necessarily the cheapest, in my opinion are:
- Cadlao Resorts & Apartments ($190/night)
- The Nest El Nido Beach Resort ($146/night)
- Las Cabanas Beach Resort ($150/night)
- Last Frontier Beach Resort ($171/night)
These El Nido hotels are favoured especially for their beachfront location.
Otherwise, you can opt for one of the budget hotel options. There are many budget hotels that are not listed on popular hotel booking websites like Booking or Expedia, so you can try exploring the streets of El Nido Pier and ask the hotel staff at the counters to make bookings directly there and then.
There is no shortage of cheaper accommodation in El Nido Town.
Here are some of the more popular options:
- Talindak Beach Cottages ($35/night)
El Nido, Palawan Hostels:
If you’re looking for a way to travel light and travel cheaply, hostels are the way to go! You’ll get to meet lots of like-minded travelers, eager to share their experiences and tips with you. In fact, this is one of the easiest way for you to make friends if you’re travelling on your own.
- Tapik Beach Park Guest House ($8/night)
- Outpost Beach Hostel ($41/night)
- Spin Designer Hostel ($65/night)
- St John Island View Pensionne ($20/night)
Themed hotels in El Nido:
Since you’ve come all the way here to a foreign country, why not try something new? Break away from the conventional hotels and hostels and kick it back “glamping” style – that’s glamorous camping for you. Experience a brand new accommodation experience, coupled with its tailored tours and adventures for you, all in one.
Some glamping options for you include:
- The Birdhouse El Nido ($315/night)
- Aetas Glamping El Nido ($150/night) – Request for price by contacting them directly
- Binga Beach Resort ($75USD/night) – Located further south at Lumambong Beach
Find the best deals on HotelsCombined, Agoda and Booking.com
Read other posts about Philippines:
- 10 Philippines Travel Tips from a Local
- Things to Do in El Nido, Palawan, Philippines – The Only Guide You Need for Visiting El Nido!
- El Nido Tour A – Spectacular Island-Hopping Sights in Palawan
- Things to Do in Coron, Palawan, Philippines
- Where to Stay in Coron, Palawan, Philippines
- Club Paradise Palawan, Coron, Philippines – Hotel Review
- Coron Palawan Tour – The Ultimate Island-Hopping Tour
- Boracay On A Budget – USD 303 for a 5D4N!
- Boracay or Palawan for a Vacation in the Philippines?
- Clark, The Lesser Known Gem of Philippines
- Davao, The Fruit Paradise of Philippines
- Queen City of the South – Cebu, Philippines
- Summer Packing List; All You Ever Need for Every Beach Holiday!
- How To Care For Your Hair When Travelling
Special thanks to GoSIM for keeping us connected!