Our first stop from Frankfurt after reuniting with Brigitte was Heidelberg! To find out about the reason behind this reunion, the story goes on in A Tale of A Touching Reunion Across Continents, After 25 Years.
Love the weather and the buildings on this chilly May day.
The old bridge:
Read on for 12 other beautiful castles in Germany!
An old building that was turned into a hotel today:
The beautiful houses across the river along the mountains:
It was a short stop en route to the South, in this little town of Heidelberg, which holds its own unique rustic charms. It seems to be filled with tourists more than locals these days.
You can read more about the getting around Heidelberg in this Heidelberg City Guide.
Read on for more useful posts about Germany:
- Europe Trip – 6 Months, 16 Countries, 55 Cities, 11 Languages
- Packing List for Europe Winter
- Best Drones For Travel – These 77 Drone Photos Will Make You Want To Fly A Drone Immediately!
- How to hire a tour guide for free?
- A Tale of A Touching Reunion Across Continents, After 25 Years
2 May 2015, Sat