1. How would you describe your Instagram feed?
Fun, fashion images of my travels.
2. What kind of shots are you usually attracted to taking?
Landscapes and lately more portraits.
3. Where do you draw your inspiration from?
4. How do you hunt for the best places to shoot when you’re in a new city?
Mostly from Instagram!
5. Best cities you’ve enjoyed shooting to date?
Surprisingly, Montreal! =)
6. Do you post-process all your photos? If so, what is your photo editing style?
I always edit my photos in Lightroom.
7. How do you keep a consistent Instagram schedule and find the time to engage with other accounts while travelling?
I always post in the morning that way I don’t think about it throughout the day. When I have time, I’m always on IG engaging with my audience.
8. Everyone wants to travel infinitely, and you seem to be living the dream! How do you sustain your travels?
I’ve been lucky to be able to work with brands, Hotels and Tourism Boards to send me to different destinations regularly.
9. What brands have you worked on Instagram with while travelling?
I work with a lot of Hotels and Tourism Boards when I’m traveling. I typically offer daily posts and a blog post. In some cases they are paid and sometimes all expenses paid trip only.
10. What is your secret to growing such massive fans and engagement?
I’m always engaging with my audience and new accounts regularly. That way I stay consistent, people see my account and if they like my photos I hope they follow me. =)