You know that when you arrive at Paris, you cannot leave without taking a proper photo of their famous Eiffel tower. When I mean proper, I mean pictures of the Eiffel Tower without hordes of tourists vying for a space with it. Isn’t that just annoying?
- 6 best locations for an unspoilt view of the Eiffel Tower
- 1. Alight at Trocadéro metro station and walk towards the direction of the Eiffel
- 2. Also the most popular spot, in front of Champ de Mars
- 3. Climb up the Arc de Triomphe
- 4. At the top of Parc de Belleville
- 5. Printemps rooftop at Boulevard Haussman
- 6. Climb up the skyscraper, Tour Montparnasse
- 7. Wander around
- 50+ Essential Europe Travel Tips To Equip Yourself Before Every Europe Holiday
- Top Destination Wedding Locations
- Sailing Holidays In Europe – Hidden Paradises To Set Sail On!
- 5 Best Ski Tracks in the World
- 11 Lessons I Learnt From My France Exchange
- Things to do in Nice, France – Is It Worth Visiting?
- Best Christmas Getaways in Europe
- Europe Trip – 6 Months, 16 Countries, 55 Cities, 11 Languages
- I bet you'll like:
6 best locations for an unspoilt view of the Eiffel Tower
1. Alight at Trocadéro metro station and walk towards the direction of the Eiffel
2. Also the most popular spot, in front of Champ de Mars
Tip: beware of pickpockets, scam sellers of the Eiffel Tower keychains.
3. Climb up the Arc de Triomphe
See the little humans right at the top? Yes they are all vying for a space to get this shot:
4. At the top of Parc de Belleville
5. Printemps rooftop at Boulevard Haussman
6. Climb up the skyscraper, Tour Montparnasse
I didn’t do it, but if you are keen to pay to get up the observation deck, I highlighted some important information below:
Opens 9.30am to 10.30pm 15€ for adults, 11.70€ for students
7. Wander around
If you’d rather have a view of the Eiffel Tower from your hotel window or balcony, then these hotels are where you’d want to stay at!
What’s your best view of the Eiffel Tower?