You know that when you arrive at Paris, you cannot leave without taking a proper photo of their famous Eiffel tower. When I mean proper, I mean pictures of the Eiffel Tower without hordes of tourists vying for a space with it. Isn’t that just annoying?
- 6 best locations for an unspoilt view of the Eiffel Tower
6 best locations for an unspoilt view of the Eiffel Tower
1. Alight at Trocadéro metro station and walk towards the direction of the Eiffel
2. Also the most popular spot, in front of Champ de Mars
Tip: beware of pickpockets, scam sellers of the Eiffel Tower keychains.
3. Climb up the Arc de Triomphe
4. At the top of Parc de Belleville
5. Printemps rooftop at Boulevard Haussman
6. Climb up the skyscraper, Tour Montparnasse
Opens 9.30am to 10.30pm
15€ for adults, 11.70€ for students
Think you know France well enough? Here are 6 things you might not know about France.
Enjoyed reading this post?