Start with my full itinerary guide for Coron, Palawan. It includes everything you need to know about Coron island in the Philippines, how to get from Manila to Coron or Puerto Princesa to Coron, and the different Coron Palawan tour package you can find on this island.
This post focuses on where to stay in Coron, Palawan, with all the different options from luxury to budget, so that you can find the best hotels in Coron, Palawan to fit your travel type!
Where to stay in Coron, Palawan
There are tons of Coron, Palawan resorts and hotels, partly due to the increasing interest from many tourists in recent years. From luxurious, private beach villas to hotels with a beachfront or vibrant hostels, you’ll be spoilt for choice.
Luxury resorts in Coron, Palawan, Philippines
Some of these Coron, Palawan resorts are located on remote, private islands, so it’s perfect for if you want to avoid the crowds in the town area. These villas also offer private Coron, Palawan tour packages that allows you to see Coron a little differently than how the main tours would, so it’s perfect for those looking for more customizable Coron, Palawan tour options and smaller groups.
Some of the best Coron island resorts are:
- Club Paradise (From SGD301/night)
- Two Seasons Coron Island Resort & Spa (From SGD645/night)
- Sangat Island Dive Resort (From SGD306/night)
Mid-Range hotels & resorts in Coron, Palawan, Philippines
Stay in comfort at these Coron, Philippines hotels without being too far away from Coron Town Proper. Whether you want to stay in a beachfront resort on the outskirts of Coron or stay in a delightful hotel conveniently located in the Coron Town Proper city centre, there are plenty of options for you here. Here are some of the best hotels in Coron, Palawan:
Coron, Palawan Resorts:
- Coron Soleil Garden Resort (From SGD123/night)
- Sophia’s Garden Resort (From SGD120/night)
- El Rio Y Mar Resort (From SGD150/night)
Coron, Palawan Hotels:
- Asia Grand View Hotel (From SGD116/night)
- Bluewave Hotel (From SGD133/night)
- The Funny Lion (From SGD186/night)
- MO2 Westown Lagoon (From SGD67/night)
Budget hotels & hostels in Coron, Palawan, Philippines
Surround yourself with like-minded backpackers in hostels, who are mostly here in Coron eager to experience a thrilling journey of island-hopping around the beautiful islands.
Coron, Palawan Hostels:
If you looking for cheap, private accommodation, then budget hotels are the way to go. The lower prices of these accommodations means you can afford to spend more on Coron tour packages.
Coron, Palawan Budget Hotels:
- K-Heights Inn (From SGD26/night)
- Macky’s Hidden Inn (From SGD29/night)
- Coron Paradise Bed & Breakfast (From SGD27/night)
So there you have it! Regardless of the type of accommodation you choose to stay in Coron, Palawan, the island-hopping tours in Coron are the main highlight, which I can vouch will certainly awe you!
Read other posts about Palawan:
- Coron, Palawan Itinerary, Philippines
- Coron Palawan Tour; The Ultimate Island-Hopping Tour
- Glow Spa at Club Paradise Palawan, Coron; Spa Review
- El Nido, Palawan Itinerary; The Only Guide You Need for Visiting El Nido!
- El Nido Tour A; Spectacular Island-Hopping Sights in Palawan
- 10 Philippines Travel Tips from a Local
- Summer Packing List; All You Ever Need for Every Summer Holiday!
- How To Care For Your Hair When Travelling